AESC have been providing building operations support services to the property sector for over 12 years. Our Help desk is operated by a skilled team of professionals that are dedicated to delivering a high level of customer service. The team operates as a multi-faceted group which supports a large number of both essential safety measures and building operational functions.
AESC manages in excess of 20,000 job orders per year and can facilitate a range of reactive and programmed maintenance solutions to suit your needs . The operations team can tailor a solutions package to meet your specific requirements.
- 24/7 Building Operations Support Call Centre
- Comprehensive call and works management system
- Dedicated (customer specific) communication line for all maintenance calls
- Analysis of maintenance calls to interpret and assign the most appropriate solutions
- Live statistics and data reports
- Contractor inductions and validation of insurances
- Provision of customer specific logins with hierarchical facility
- Reports and documentation personalised with your company logo
- Log jobs via a customised web portal (linked to your website)
Our contractor management function is designed to ease the workload around engaging, appointing and managing contractors, ensuring that programmed maintenance works are completed in a timely manner, via our automated system.
AESC can supply a programmed maintenance grid that illustrates the maintenance frequencies, pending and completed maintenance dates.
Engaging AESC to manage your contractors will ensure that your maintenance obligations are met in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Appointment and Management of Contractors
- Assistance to Resolve Defective ESM Items
- Provision of Planned Maintenance Grids
- Provide Quotations for Rectification Works
- Peace of Mind